Saturday, November 18, 2006

Back in Action

Aight, hear this.
;
Well I'm back on the road to make it to the only state that I havn't seen enough of: Tassie

I finished school on Monday and packed my Panniers and flew down to Melbourne on Wednesday.

Melbourne has been nice so far. Relaxing etc. Good to see everyone.

Went to Ratatat last night. Fantastic gig. Going to an Australian comicbook exhibition. Leave on Monday and arrive in Hobart at 7am heading east.

These posts will improve as the trip proceeds. I promise

Peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it makes up for the fact that you went to Ratatat - you lucky bastard.

B

5:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya but when are you going to write something NEW? ps i bet i can still beat u in an arm wrestle

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home