Monday, January 02, 2006

Just a New Year, A New Moon and Me

Well, In Brisbane Airport, I hope you all had a fantastic christmas. Chrissy in Brizzy was very chilled out and laid back. Woodford was the greatest event in my life with fantastic music and great company and thousands of beautiful people. Arrive in Darwin at 1am and then leave tomorrow to jet to Broome.

I will save the festival recount for a post when I have more time. The best bands were the dirty three, the mammals, the duhks, Afro Dizzy Act and the Bird.

Today we drove to bindge island and swam in the sea. I hadn't swum in the sea since I went to Cape Tribulation in September.

We are going to go to Broome and swim and sea desert child. I hope you guys all get to some form of coast or another because a swim in the sun with the salt water and golden sand reenforced my life lease which woodford generated.

DHP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home