Friday, November 11, 2005

Melbourne

Well the trip has truly begun. I drove down from Canberra with Brian (jess's dad) and after arriving we went to a Gallery opening and on to the pub. Nothing to riviting. Today we just checked supplies and performed some modifications on the car, at the parts store we scored two free car freshers, the pine tree ones. One is peach (my choice) and the other is Lemon (Jess's choice). Now I am late for another exhibition opening which Teff is speaking at. Tomorrow we will get more supplies and some travel Connect 4.

I have a few more things to see here and Jess has some shit to do and so we're now leaving Melbourne on the 17th in the Morning for Adelaide. If anyone wants to chill in Melbourne before this then let me know.

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home